The Data Provider encourages you to use and distribute the data available on this website freely subject to a few conditions.
You may use and distribute the data for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
You must acknowledge the source of the data if you use or distribute any data available on this website.
1. Data means all literary, artistic, and scientific works protected by copyright and neighbouring rights.
2. Data Provider means the organisation providing the data under this licence. 3. Use means any act restricted by copyright and neighbouring rights. It includes without limitation reproducing, translating, adapting, renting, performing, communicating and making available to the public, and broadcasting.
4. You means the natural or legal person exercising the licensed rights under this licence.
This licence grants you a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, and non-exclusive licence to use the data available on this website free of charge subject to the conditions of this licence.
You are permitted to use the data for any commercial or non-commercial purpose. This allows you, for example, to combine the data from this website with data from other sources and include it in your own product or application.
Acknowledging the Source
You must acknowledge the source of the data and, where possible, provide a link to this licence. 1
You are not permitted to take any derogatory action in relation to the data which would be prejudicial to the honour or reputation of the Data Provider.
This licence does not grant you any right to use:
1. Personal data of individuals.
2. Official government emblems.
3. Data protected by copyright and neighbouring rights owned by a third party. 4. Data protected by intellectual property rights other than copyright and neighbouring rights, such as patents and trade marks.
If you fail to comply with any of the terms of this licence, the rights licensed to you under this licence terminate automatically.
1. This licence does not affect your right to use materials in the public domain.
2. This licence does not affect your right to use the data in ways that are permitted under copyright and neighbouring rights law without the need to seek the permission of the author.
3. If effective technological measures are applied to the data, and these measures prohibit you from using the data, this licence permits you to circumvent such measures in order for you to use the data.
This licence is governed by the laws of the Sultanate of Oman.